NCR / Receipt / Invoice Pads
Peace Of Mind When you Place Your Order:
At Just Print Services we check your uploaded files once you complete your order. So rest assured that we will let you know if there are any major issues that need to be rectified or any minor ones we have fixed for you. Either way we will work with you to get your order completed and printed correctly and as swiftly as possible.
- Order as many items as you like and only pay delivery per complete order
- Some uploaded files will not show a preview on our website, this is normal and nothing to worry about. If you would like to see a proof prior to printing simply request this in the notes section in the checkout page however this may delay your delivery times.
Accepted File Formats
We accept files in any of the following formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, eps, ai, pdf, psd, cdr, docx, doc, pub. Please be aware that some uploaded files will not show within the preview window on our website, this is normal and nothing to worry about. If you would like to see a proof prior to printing simply request this in the notes section in the checkout page however this may delay your delivery times. On some occasions it may be required for Just Print Services to send you a proof of your design. Please be aware of this when ordering with Microsoft files as these are the most effected.
- Microsoft Word & Publisher files will result in a 24hr delay to both standard and express deliveries
- The minimum resolution recommended is 300 dpi
- CMYK is the preferred colour profile as RGB will need to be converted at point of printing and this can sometimes lead to colour changes.
- The visual representations displayed on computer screens or mobile devices vary significantly and Just Print Services cannot guarantee that the colours of completed work will match those displayed on your viewing device during the ordering process.